The seasons are changing as the days get longer and warmer. Your down jacket gets moved to the back of the closet, the barbecue gets wheeled out, and the springtime festivities begin! While there’s nothing like cracking open a cold Anchor on a warm day, we thought we’d take that one step further and teamed up with our friends at Anchor Distilling Company to bring you three delicious and refreshing beer cocktails. Each recipe features our beer plus spirits from Anchor Distilling’s impressive portfolio. Enjoy!
San Fran Soda
- 1.25 oz Hophead Vodka
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Splash Soda Water
- Top off Anchor Steam Beer
- 1 Lemon Slice
- Pour vodka, lime juice, and soda water over ice in high ball glass.
- Top off with Anchor Steam Beer.
- Garnish with lemon slice and a straw.
Cocktail recipe created by Devin Hardy of the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA.
- 1.5 oz Junipero Gin
- 0.5 oz Luxardo Maraschino Liquer
- 1 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Tempus Fugit Abbott’s Bitters
- Top off Anchor California Lager
- 1 Grapefruit Peel
- Combine Gin, Maraschino, fruit juices, and bitters in an ice-filled mixing tin and shake for 20-30 seconds, or until well chilled.
- Strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass.
- Top off with Anchor California Lager and garnish with a grapefruit peel.
Cocktail recipe created by Jeff Hollinger.
- Combine beer and liqueur in a tumbler glass and stir until blended.
- Garnish with a Luxardo cherry.
Cocktail recipe created by Emily Arden Wells of Gastronomista.com
To locate our beers nearby, use our handy Beer Finder.